cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Hi Team, Please help me in generating a qml report All WTParts for which representation is missing.

AM_10467496
4-Participant

Hi Team, Please help me in generating a qml report All WTParts for which representation is missing.

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 11.2 and Datecode with CPS 11.2.1.17

Hi Team,

Please help me in generating a qml report All WTParts for which representation is missing. I tried from my side but I am not able to do it.

Regards
Anil
5 REPLIES 5

Take a look at this article

Report to list all EPM Documents without representations

You can also look up what you asked for in the PTC Support KB.

https://www.ptc.com/en/support

You may also read this page

ptc.com/en/support/wnc-reporting-landing/wnc-reporting-landing-main

Marco

Hi Marco,

Thank you for sharing the links. But my requirement is for WTParts with no representation. I tried to use the same logic and criteria that is used for EPM in the link for my requirement, but the report is pulling the WTParts with and without representation.

Anyway thank you for your time.

Regards

Anil

Try to use this report and a sub select like the one in the EPMDoc report

Query Builder report to display WTParts having representations in Windchill PDMLink

Marco_Tosin_0-1710313934152.png

And also this article could help

How are Representations stored in the database and how are EPMDocuments linked to them in Windchill PDMLink

• The CLASSNAMEKEYTHEREPRESENTABLE and IDA3THEREPRESENTABLEREFERENCE columns in the DerivedImage table can be used to identify the Representable (which could be a WTPart or an EPMDocument).

Marco

Hi Anil,,

Have you tried creating a publish scheduler job. Refer the steps mentioned in CS338535.

Let us know if that helps.

regards
~Syed

AM_10467496
4-Participant
(To:shussaini)

Hello Syed,

I have tried this before to get the report from WVS JOB SCHEDULER but it is giving results in below format shown in the image. It is very difficult to get the columns like container name, Latest iteration/version. this did not helped me. 

AM_10467496_0-1710311013482.png

Thank you for your time.

Regards

Anil

Top Tags