cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

PTC Windchill Workspace Research Study – Looking for Volunteers!

ElizavetaFay
5-Regular Member

PTC Windchill Workspace Research Study – Looking for Volunteers!

Do you frequently use Windchill Workspace when working on your work tasks?

I am conducting remote research interviews with people who work with the Workspace. I'd like to talk with people who use the workspace to work on their CAD models and complete tasks. I want to learn about your Windchill workspace setup, what data is important to you to view in the workspace, and how you interact with the data.

I’d also like to understand what your intention, goals, and/or challenges are when working within the workspace. All research data is confidential and collected with the sole purpose of improving our new Collaborative Workspace feature in PTC products. 

This 45-minute research study is conducted remotely via MS Teams. Research studies will be conducted between April 24 - May 4, 2023.

Sign Up Here or use this link: https://www.userinterviews.com/projects/n3JRyVR0vA/apply

Thank you, 

Elizaveta Fay 

5 REPLIES 5

What sort of information will we need to show you in this interview?  Will you be asking us to do Check In / Check Out operations, look at PDMLink databases, that sort of thing?

ElizavetaFay
5-Regular Member
(To:MP_10062680)

Hello! We would like to see how your workspace is set up and ask questions around how you use it. So we would like to see an active workspace in the environment that you usually use it in (some users have it in a stand alone Windchill, others who use Creo might use the workspace as part of their Creo environment, etc.). Ideally the workspace will already have some objects added to it, but we won't ask you to perform any actions on those objects.  We are simply looking to understand how you currently use the workspace, how you set up your view, what information is most or least important to you when you are in the workspace, and other things related to UX and UI. The reason we are asking to see the workspace is because it is easier to talk about it when we have a visual of your setup. Let me know if you have any further questions! 

OK, thank you!

mvargas
4-Participant
(To:ElizavetaFay)

Hello,

I use Windchill Workgroup Manager 11.1 M020-CPS24 with Solidworks 2021. 

Is that something that your study could use?

ElizavetaFay
5-Regular Member
(To:mvargas)

Hello, 

If you use Windchill Workspace in any shape or form and can share your screen with us you will likely qualify

Thanks! 

Elizaveta 

Top Tags