cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Post Publishing Failed

Gucio
14-Alexandrite

Post Publishing Failed

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 11.1 and Datecode with CPS M020-CPS16

How to get more info of failed Post Publishing job??

Here are the errors that I faced
Post Publishing Failed.
Error Creating EPMDocument.

Krzysztof
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gucio
14-Alexandrite
(To:avillanueva)

Problem was with naming convention. At the very begining it was set as follow

<post-publish name="number">{EPM_NUMBER}-PG</post-publish>

<post-publish name="name">{EPM_NAME} (Publication Graphic)</post-publish>

but after some time user has changed into

<post-publish name="name">{EPM_NUMBER} {EPM_NAME} (PG)</post-publish>

As a result BGMS shows error:

Nested exception is: wt.pom.UniquenessException: Publication Graphic - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is not unique

Krzysztof

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jbailey
17-Peridot
(To:Gucio)

Did the initial publish succeed or fail?

avillanueva
22-Sapphire I
(To:Gucio)

Can you explain your rules and post the logs?

Gucio
14-Alexandrite
(To:avillanueva)

Problem was with naming convention. At the very begining it was set as follow

<post-publish name="name">{EPM_NAME} (Publication Graphic)</post-publish>

but after some time user has changed into

<post-publish name="name">{EPM_NUMBER} {EPM_NAME} (PG)</post-publish>

As a result BGMS shows error:

Nested exception is: wt.pom.UniquenessException: Publication Graphic - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is not unique

Krzysztof
Top Tags