cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Promotion Request Participant List Table is Blank

RS_10095685
3-Visitor

Promotion Request Participant List Table is Blank

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 12.0 and Datecode with CPS 12.0.2.10

When creating a promotion request, selecting certain workflow processes on the "Select Participants" step results in the "Participant List" showing a completely blank table, regardless of the table view selected. The roles of the related workflow are not present and users are not selectable. Other workflow processes work properly. This issue does NOT occur if the user is in the Product Manager role. Need to determine the cause.

No errors observed in MethodServer logs at time of creating the issue.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Actually I found the problem.  This system has custom ACLs and there was one missing in the \Private\System domain of the Product context to allow Read and Modify access at "Principal" level.  This fixed the issue when it was added back in, compared to another product context which had this ACL and did NOT have this issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Do you have any screen shots to help us see what you are seeing?

Actually I found the problem.  This system has custom ACLs and there was one missing in the \Private\System domain of the Product context to allow Read and Modify access at "Principal" level.  This fixed the issue when it was added back in, compared to another product context which had this ACL and did NOT have this issue.

Top Tags