cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Security Labels with Export Controls

avillanueva
22-Sapphire I

Security Labels with Export Controls

Considering implementing security labels for tagging ITAR vs EAR (Civil) parts and data. I think the documentation covers this pretty well. The only question for those who have done this is, do you store the ECCN code as well. From what I can tell, that is not part of security labels since answering the first question of ITAR vs EAR is enough. Did you implement this as an attribute? Would this be a master level attribute or a IBA? For those unfamiliar with ECCN codes, ex: EAR99, XIA2, etc.

Antonio Villanueva - Sr. Software Engineer - ISR Systems
UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS
100 Wooster Heights Road, Danbury, CT 06804
Tel: +1 203 797 5682
antonio.villanueva@utas.utc.com<">mailto:antonio.villanueva@utas.utc.com> www.utcaerospacesystems.com
CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged information of UTC Aerospace Systems and its affiliated companies. If you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy, distribute or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and 3) delete all copies (including all attachments) from your computer. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Where is the document for ITAR & NON-ITAR data management?

Hello @AP_10483126

Please check if the below links from our customer support guide helps:- 
Sending Secure Data (Refers to NDA, ITAR & CUI)
Providing Data for a case (Refers to Standard data)

Regards,

Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags