cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

User cannot see new Product

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

User cannot see new Product

I have created a couple of new products as wcadmin but other users cannot see them. Even my named account does not see the new products and it also has admin rights.

I can search for a product name and see it that way, but not from a browse Product, even with selecting View All. The users only see the original 2 when we created the system in 2019.

I do see the 4 products in the database using SQL Developer.

What do I need to set so all users can see all of the products?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Users need to be added to the Product context team.  Multiple ways to do this.

Add Product to the object types that can searched. Search for it, go into it.  On the Team tab for the Product, see what's there. The Roles will depend on the Product template used.

Start with adding individual users; evolve to whatever standard you have in terms of mapping Groups to Roles.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Users need to be added to the Product context team.  Multiple ways to do this.

Add Product to the object types that can searched. Search for it, go into it.  On the Team tab for the Product, see what's there. The Roles will depend on the Product template used.

Start with adding individual users; evolve to whatever standard you have in terms of mapping Groups to Roles.

Top Tags