cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

compare to part structure showing never build problem

Sandy7
10-Marble

compare to part structure showing never build problem

Hi,

When i do compare to part structure to an assembly, i see there are some CAD and part with warning saying that they were never build.

when i try to build them up, it is showing an error. see attachment.

could you please help on this?

Br,

sandy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hari_Vara
13-Aquamarine
(To:Sandy7)

Hi,

I think you were trying to build a "Released" part. (Pls note build will create an iteration of the WTPart , which inturn requires it to be in a non-locked state , "Released" is generally a non-editable state (Locked) for a regular user.

CHeers

Hari

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Fadel
22-Sapphire I

issue is with lack of permission can you enable logger wt.access.evaluation.report to Debug and share the logs ?

Fede
joe_morton
17-Peridot

You need edit access to the WTParts. Make sure they are not checked out, in an editable state, and that you have edit access to the Context where they are stored.

Hari_Vara
13-Aquamarine

Hi,

I think you were trying to build a "Released" part. (Pls note build will create an iteration of the WTPart , which inturn requires it to be in a non-locked state , "Released" is generally a non-editable state (Locked) for a regular user.

CHeers

Hari

Hi Hari,

You are right, the admin said the same. he helped me to resolve them. thanks...!

Br,

Sandeep C.

Top Tags