cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Query to find issues that was assigned to me

tdalon
4-Participant

Query to find issues that was assigned to me

Hello

I would like to create a query to filter all the issues I have been assigned to in the past.

I am looking for a PTC Integrity equivalent of JIRA "was".

Any idea?

Kind regards.

Thierry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
llambert
10-Marble
(To:tdalon)

Not sure what version you are running or when this feature was implemented but in the filter list which is the first option when creating a query you can now select History (by value) so:

You might try histval[assigned user] = 'me'   assuming you're items use the assigned user field.  This should show you all items where you were an assigned user at some point in the past.  Now the challenge perhaps is finding out when you were assigned which would require parsing the history of the item.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
llambert
10-Marble

Not sure what version you are running or when this feature was implemented but in the filter list which is the first option when creating a query you can now select History (by value) so:

You might try histval[assigned user] = 'me'   assuming you're items use the assigned user field.  This should show you all items where you were an assigned user at some point in the past.  Now the challenge perhaps is finding out when you were assigned which would require parsing the history of the item.

tdalon
4-Participant
(To:llambert)

Hi Lance. Do you know how to do the same for Modified by me? I can't select the field Modified by me (this is a calculated field) for query by historical value.

ssaul
15-Moonstone

Hi Thierry,

In Integrity 10.5, we have a filter

histuser.anyField was changed by -me-

that should do the job.

Top Tags