Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotation Feature Hyperlink

Annotation Feature Hyperlink

Hi,

I am creating a new start assembly for some packaging products. I have been adding 3d note annotation features to convey some design information for the future designer. I noticed that you can make a URL hyperlink out of the 3d note annotation. I think I have created the note correctly and it appears in the model as a blue underlined note like a typical URL link would appear on the web. However, it is not active. Is there a setting in config.pro or somewhere to allow URL hyperlinks? I have tried to link to a Excel spreadsheet that is on our network and also normal web pages like www.woot.com and both do not work.

Thanks for the help in advance,

James Westerfield

Benchmade Knife Co.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Indiana User Group - is it dead?

If not, who would I contact?

Karl E. Zemlin, P.E.
Sr. Development Engineer, Capping Equipment

6625 Network Way, Suite 200, Indianapolis, IN 46278 USA
ph +001 (317) 390-5150 fax +001 (317) 390-5064
cell +001 (317) 439-0171
www.csiclosures.com
Announcements