cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Broken view

AnkurAggarwal
1-Newbie

Broken view

Hi all, I created a broken view of shaft. When I choose the option "Sketch" and sketch a spline, then the spline is there on edge of one of the broken view. On the other broken view, the edge is straight. Is there any way to show the spline on edges of both views? Thanks Ankur
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

That is correct on showing a curve on both ends, not one with curve and one with straight. I would place a new view outside the format and try again and see if it is now showing correctly.

yes, it worked. I was trying to keep it as heartbeat, as it looks better. But it shows very large heartbeat as u can in the attached pic. Is there any way to fix this problem? Thanks.

Limit your sketch such that the sine curve is gentle or to say that it is not such a sharp point. You can adjust the curve from the view dialog popup. This is one of those that you have to play with until the results look pleasing to your eye. Eric
Top Tags