cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Looking for Pro/E users for Mathcad Beta Test!

mzeftel
1-Newbie

Looking for Pro/E users for Mathcad Beta Test!

Hello all, We are looking for people to participate in a Beta test of Mathcad Prime 1.0 starting in early August. Mathcad Prime 1.0 is an exciting new generation of Mathcad with a new user interface, new equation editor, and new 2D plots. It also includes a new integration with Pro/ENGINEER, dynamic unit checking, new Design of Experiments functionality, as well as mixed units in matrices and plots. If you would like to participate in the Beta test, please let us know the type of work you do, your math software experience, and the time you could devote to reviewing Mathcad Prime 1.0 over the three to four week test period. We can offer you a single seat of Mathcad Prime 1.0 when it ships. Thanks in advance, Mona Mona Zeftel Senior Mathcad Technical Consultant PTC email: -
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I teach Mechanical engineering at Ohio Northern University. I've been there 30+ years. I teach a class in Pro/ENGINEER and use Mathcad as a tool for my classes. I have the month of August free.

Michael and anyone else interested in the beta test. Please send me an email as I will need your email address to send you a non-disclosure agreement and a password for the beta software site. Mona Zeftel -
Top Tags