cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Measure distance in large assemblies

JohannaLiljedah
1-Newbie

Measure distance in large assemblies

Some of our users have experienced problems when measuring distance in large assemblies, the computer "stops" working at approx 1,5GB memory use even though they have 3GB. This problem has occured after our upgrade from WF2 to WF4 and it has not been a problem before. Can somebody help me?
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

What date code are you using? I was experiencing a similar problem before but with WF5 F000 where the model would slow down dramatically while trying to measure distances. It turned out that both WF4 and WF5 have an update released recently that corrects rotation speed issues. WF5 went to M010 and WF4 went to M110.

"Cody Kasten" wrote:

What date code are you using? I was experiencing a similar problem before but with WF5 F000 where the model would slow down dramatically while trying to measure distances. It turned out that both WF4 and WF5 have an update released recently that corrects rotation speed issues. WF5 went to M010 and WF4 went to M110.

Top Tags