cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Message area is showing Refining and Perfoming analysis.

IanBlackie
2-Guest

Message area is showing Refining and Perfoming analysis.

I have opened a call to PTC for this subject: Migrating from WF2 M250 & Testing WF4 M070 we see some assemblies load on screen and at the last step of the regen the message area show a repeating message;

!%CIPerforming analysis... 100% done

!%CIRefining analysis... 33% done

!%CIRefining analysis... 100% done

!%CIPerforming analysis... 82% done

!%CIPerforming analysis... 100% done

This goes on for 20 minutes until pro/EXITs. the std.out has the same old unexplained message of "Exception - code was -1073741571"

The memory of my 3GB PC is stable at 800MB for xtop process so it is not a windows memory limit issue.

there are no analysis features that I am aware of, that was PTCs first question.

In WF2 we see the performing/refining message a few times but it never loops or causes an exit.

I have removed any customizations, config.pro & config.win as standard debugging practice.

Maybe one of you encountered this behaviour and can provide some insight.

Thanks,

Ian Blackie

CAE Inc.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags