cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Spool Data

ptc-2798478
1-Newbie

Spool Data

Need some help, if it is out there. I have been using Pro/Cabling for years, and I recently started at a new company where they do not use it. Today I found out they are ordering it, and I am need of some help. Is there any place I can get spool data from? Would prefer to download all the data, but just a listing of all the specifications would be fine too. I have done a search, but I can’t seem to fine everything in one place. Regards, Casey
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

i don't know of any downloadable spool dat. i have to build mine from scratch
Top Tags