cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Step to Pro part

ptc-1428410
1-Newbie

Step to Pro part

Hi everybody, I have to convert step file to pro-part, Can I get any tool to remove radius for imported step parts, as I create radius using "fillet" feature? Regards Venu
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

The data doctor will be able to remove that feature, but it is not a fast edit. You must have a license of the data doctor to edit the feature. Check you license under the help tech support and see if data doctor is loaded. Then you should be able to rmb click the the import (first feature) in the model tree and a new set of tools comes up for your use. Good Luck Eric

Hi, Thanks for ur reply If I click on first feature (RMB -> Edit definition) Pro-e gives few set of tools, they can use only for Imported files (Geometry - Heal gometry etc.....) If u r telling abt that category, there is no such a tool, we can remove the radius directly. Regards VEnu

Yes. You can remove the fillets from imported geometry. In wildfire 4 there is an option called "REMOVE" in "EDIT". Just click the fillet you want to remove & click the "REMOVE" option. The feature will remove the fillet & surfaces will get extended. -Sachin
Top Tags