cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Using ProE 2.0 - Solid model for Assembly Drawing

ptc-1789647
1-Newbie

Using ProE 2.0 - Solid model for Assembly Drawing

Is it possible to change the appearance of the drawings from outline form to solid colors, as in each component of the assembly has its own color is filled in (similar to the way it looks in part modeling mode)? Thanks for the help!
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7

Change your display type for the view to solid; that will give the model colors.

The only options it gives me for the view properties under the View Display (display style) is Default, wireframe, hidden and no hidden. Not sure if this is what were referring to.

That might be due to your old Wildfire, thinking back several years WF3 had solids as a new view feature.

There is a config.pro option "enable_shaded_view_in_drawings yes", but I don't know if it applies to Wilfire 2.0.

There is a config.pro option "enable_shaded_view_in_drawings yes", but I don't know if it applies to Wilfire 2.0.

Thanks all. I think you guys are right. Not available in 2.0. Guess I'm going to have to tell management to upgrade.
Top Tags