cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Wildfire 5.0 anoying Retrieval window

StuartPonting
1-Newbie

Wildfire 5.0 anoying Retrieval window

I have started using Wildfire 5.o after using every version of Pro-E since 1995. I have started getting a Retrieval error screeen every time I load,save export a file which states:-

anonymous wrote:

You have insufficient disk space for retrieval files to be recorded at the location specified in the configuration option : last_session_directory_path To set a different location for the retrieval files, click close, or make space available and then click Retry.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7

I have just loaded wildfire 5.0 and I am getting same problem.

I still havent sorted this issue dowes anybody have any ideas

I have started using Wildfire 5.o after using every version of Pro-E since 1995. I have started getting a Retrieval error screeen every time I load,save export a file which states:-

anonymous wrote:

You have insufficient disk space for retrieval files to be recorded at the location specified in the configuration option : last_session_directory_path To set a different location for the retrieval files, click close, or make space available and then click Retry.

anonymous wrote:

Stuart,

Did you ever get a fix for this error

John Garvey

John,

I solved this issue on my PC. I just turned off this option in the config file. (last_session_retrieval no).Problem solved.

Paul.

Stuart,

I have never met this message. I guess it is caused by improper permissions somewhere in your user profile.

Martin

Martin Hanák
Top Tags