cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table.pnt - default entity type names

ptc-1764659
1-Newbie

table.pnt - default entity type names

I'm trying to perfect a custom pen table file, and I am having trouble finding the default proE entity color names. If anyone knows how to determine a color name, or has a list, please post it here. Example: highlight_color edge_highlight_color section_color drawing_color attention_color letter_color magenta_color half_tone_color quilt_color I'm am specifically trying to find the default color name for datum points, as I want to change their color on a drawing.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

This should help: http://www.ptc.com/cs/cs_26/howto/plt522/plt522.htm

There is an undocumented color identifier, which can be mapped in a pentable file. It is "curve_color" which is shown in dark blue by default. As of Wildfire ?.0 the system distinguisghes between sketched -therefore plane- curves (light blue) and 3-D curves (dark blu) and maybe others. In an pentable file you can remap e.g.: pen 7 thickness 0.05 cm; color 0.1 0.2 0.3 curve_color which means: add entities form class curve_color to pen 7 (the standard pen for curve color is pen 1).
Announcements