cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Forum Search Function

CasimirSienkiew
1-Newbie

Forum Search Function

I've noticed that this site has recently changed its layout. Unfortunately, it looks like something was lost during the transition: the forum's Search tool. Without it, we have to look through 115+ pages of threads hoping to find what we're looking for (unless we make yet another new topic)! Perhaps the search function simply hasn't come back online yet? Could someone please let us know if this is the case, and if so, when its expected to come back online? This forum is a valuable resource for me, but without the search tool, it's pretty much useless.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

https://www.ptc.com/forums/search.php

Thank you very much, Darrell. Is there any way to navigate to this page (other than typing it in the address bar)?

There used to be. They recently changed their website and the search link appears to be gone.
Kevin
10-Marble
(To:Darrell)

You can add it as a favorites link.

Losing easy access to Search was not the only loss. Also can't find the useful Sort By anymore. Also doesn't fit in the browser anymore; you have to scroll to the right every time to pick the next topic, at least on my system. Use of attachments is a wonderful addition (Finally!!), but images seem to be erratic as to whether they are displayed or not.
Darrell
12-Amethyst
(To:DavidButz)

It looks like they put the search link back. There's a toolbar at the top of most forum pages with these links: FAQ Search Memberlist Digests Profile. On my computer, the right side is cut off slightly (about one character).
Top Tags