cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Wondering what about ROI of XML?

No ratings

If you have  information about your company’s product or services  that needs to be  delivered to customers, whether it’s in print or  electronic form,  chances are you have heard of XML.  Are you finding yourself in the position of having to explain to others or have you wondered:

• What’s all the big deal about XML?
  • Why should I care?
  • What’s in it for me?
  • How is it going to save me time?
  • How will I lower cost?

Then come and listen to our expert panel of industry leaders as they  share with you a bit of their journey and what the true ROI is of XML.  Experts from Hewlett-Packard, Medtronic, Nortel, and Toro. No matter how large or small, how new or how old your company is or  what technology or service your company provides XML can have  significant returns for you in:

• Reuse content for faster delivery of information
  • Separation of form and content (your writers can  write rather than try to tweak with documents to get them to look right)
  • Ability to deliver information in the language and format of choice
  • Utilize resources more effectively to help you meet  your deliverables/Do more with less/Improve time to market/Productivity

Who should attend?

• Business leaders who are interested in gaining a competitive edge by improving product information.
  • Content creators who are trying to help their management understand the need for change.
  • Executives with P&L responsibility who need to drive to a greater ROI.

Panel Discussion Moderated by:  Dave Lorenzoni, Single-Sourcing Solutions

Panelists:

• Charlotte Robidoux, HP
  • Greg Johnson, Medtronic
  • Todd Nowlan, Nortel
  • Andy Pieper, Toro

Originally recorded: 23 September 2010 at 10 AM Pacific

View the Recording

The video is on our YouTube Channel!

As always, members and customers of Single-Sourcing Solutions will be able to access the video, slides, and transcript on the membership site.

Version history
Last update:
‎Sep 17, 2010 08:18 PM
Updated by: