Available for immediate downloading from PTC's support site is the
Arbortext 5.3 M030 release.
In addition to bug fixes, this release includes the following additional
* PE improvements to help administrators manage their PE configurations
* Adapter improvements to support the next release of Windchill; DLM
with Windchill PDMLink, Arbortext Content Manager and IBM DB2 Content
* Intelligent graphic improvements to support 2D/3D animations
* DLM improvements including Link Manager usability; added a new toolbar
for the most
frequently used menu items
* Introduce Digital Media Publisher to help customers create browseable
searchable documentation systems. Contact your PTC sales
* IE 7.0 support
If you want to know the details about these new features and everything
else that's included
with the release, please check out the release notes.
If you have any questions about this release, please let me know.
Director, Arbortext Product Management