Arbortext AAD, dmRef ouput missing spaces in PDF output
I noticed that in the AAD S1000D PDF output (Editor 5.3, CSDB 4.3 M060) the dmRef outputs a data module code and there is a missing space between the end of the DMC and the <techname> and also between the <techname> and infoName, so you get something like "STUF-A-34-52-01-00A-300A-DWidget Part No. 007Examination tests and checks" when it should be "STUF-A-34-52-01-00A-300A-D Widget Part No. 007 Examination tests and checks ".
techName: Widget Part No. 007
infoName: Examination tests and checks
I noticed that the PDF file does not have a dash between the techName and infoName elements and when I search for infoName for example in the stylesheets I cannot find an example that doesn't have a dash, for example the following code from foRevSegDatamodule.xsl inserts a dash between the techname and infoname elements:
Also, I can't help but notice that the stylesheet case does not match the element names so we have "techname" and "infoname" above instead of the camel case.
I can't find a rule without a dash, since there is no rule which matches the markup in this context, therefore the text within the <dmRefAddressItems> markup is rendered as it is, which turns out to be, no spaces. This is the same problem I think as my previous issue with superscript, the markup is there but there was no rule to match, so the character data was simply output as it was.
Since it needs a template match, I put a new xsl:template match at the end of foPara.xsl, and I changed the element names to camel case, "dmTitle", "techName", "infoName". I also modified some of the non breaking spaces " " to plain spaces " " as this is used in the context of a paragraph. Here is the code: