cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Arbortext 'Classic' User Group Meeting in the UK

ptc-2678281
1-Newbie

Arbortext 'Classic' User Group Meeting in the UK

Hi All, I am interested in organising the "Arbortext 'Classic' User Group Meeting in the UK" as we haven't had one for quite a while and things have moved on a bit in regards to technology and PTC/Arbortext as an organisation. This email is an early warning of the intention to organise this and a call for ideas of what people would find useful and interesting in terms of logistics and content, e.g.
When should we do it? Where should we do it? How long should it last? What should be the focus? Which guest speakers should we invite?
All suggestions and ideas welcome. Cheers Peter Li Simonsoft UK Limited www.simonsoftuk.com peter.li@simonsoftuk.com +44 7753 915 609
2 REPLIES 2
TimSharp
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-2678281)

What do you mean by Arbotext Classic? We just use Isodraw and CAD Process and the macro language. Would it include that? I'd be interested if I could learn more about the macro langauge and perhaps have a chance to talk to some PTC people face to face about possible enhancements.

Hi Tim, 'Classic' refers to the products from the old Arbortext organisation e.g. Arbortext Editor, Styler, Publishing Engine, Architect etc as opposed to Advent 3b2 (APP), Itedo (IsoDraw) or LBS (S1000D), but I'm gathering suggestions at this stage so don't want to rule anything out. Pete
Top Tags