I've got Epic 6 (64 bit) installed on just one computer so far. It seems to be working okay, but I'm seeing something 'weird' occurring with the generated text in the main file I'm working on.
First, is a change from Epic 5.4, in that I am not seeing the notice that my 'file is too big for automatic generated text updates'. So now when I insert a new cross reference, I am seeing the link appear immediately. This I do like.
Secondly (and my problem) is that I am seeing (or rather NOT seeing) existing generated links vanishing. I'll open the file (it is rather large, just XML is 60 file ENTITIES and just over 4 MB). When I open the file, it appears (and I have not scrolled through the entire file) that all the existing generated cross references (and it is only cross reference links that do this) are there. Yet if I add a block of text, it seems that those links following the added text just go away.
I'm getting close to 'publishing' time so having many of my links missing would not be a 'good' thing.