cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to make ACL file work in Editor

ptc-1641430
1-Newbie

How to make ACL file work in Editor

I know this functionality will be, or is, in a newer version than we have, but client doesn't want us to install updates since they haven't. We are 5.3 M061. Anyway, I wrote this file and called it .acl and placed in Arbortext's custom/editinit folder. How do I make it work? We do have Styler if it is needed, I just have NEVER used it as a user, not a developer. Here is the code: window_set(0,"title",$filename) I entered this in notepad and named the file fullpath.acl Now what? Thanks, Ann
1 REPLY 1

Hello Ann, Try using
da0e1274da
I'm not sure if window_set works with '0' defaulting to current_window(). (the help doesn't say anything about it) You probably want to move the .acl file into the doctype's directory. I guess you want to achieve that the full file path is shown in the title. Your approach is loaded at the init of Arbortext Editor, which leads to setting title to 'nothing' because no file is loaded at the startup. Moving it to the doctype, leads to loading it, when a document of doctype x is loaded --> you got a document to get the title from. Greetings, Andi
Top Tags