cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

IsoDraw 7.3 Macro?

khoward
7-Bedrock

IsoDraw 7.3 Macro?

Ok gang I could have sworn I had these two (2) macros working before, but I am having no joy now.

The macros intention is to determine the size of a graphic and then display that information. This is used so I can get "CGM" graphic sizes to pass on to our "SGML" programmers.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I would also like to use this as a starting point to develop a macro to scale a graphic up or down to fit to a particular page size.

I am using IsoDraw 7.3 F000

Keith

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Your variables have not been declared. You'll need to declare Compare_Left and the other three.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

What errors are you seeing? Also, looks like not all the variables are declared in these macros. I'm assuming you're using global variables called out elsewhere. Is that correct?

Hi Trevor,

This is the first error I see when I try to run the macro:

It is an "Unkown macro command"

If I am not mistaken the variables are all local.

Keith

Focusing on Find_Extent only for the moment. The error your seeing does appear to be an odd line in the code. I'd suggest using the follow in its place. I'm guessing this is the original code as all your variables match up.

SubMacro Find_Extent

#Date of creation: 9-3-08

#Creates object info for the group and determines the extent.
Create object_info ActiveDoc.firstSelectedElement
ActiveDoc.firstSelectedElement.info.view_context.type = "extent"
Compare_Left = ActiveDoc.firstSelectedElement.info.view_context.rectangle.left
Compare_Right = ActiveDoc.firstSelectedElement.info.view_context.rectangle.right
Compare_Top = ActiveDoc.firstSelectedElement.info.view_context.rectangle.top
Compare_Bottom = ActiveDoc.firstSelectedElement.info.view_context.rectangle.bottom

End SubMacro

Assuming the above works, can you then provide the error you are seeing with the other?

I get another error on the next line down

macro+error2.png

Your variables have not been declared. You'll need to declare Compare_Left and the other three.

Thanks Trevor for your help. I presume I need to declare those variables in the Find_Extent submacro.

Trevor you are the MAN!! That solved the problem thank you so much for your help.

Glad you got it working.

Top Tags