cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Printing to a device context from IsoView

ptc-3207422
1-Newbie

Printing to a device context from IsoView

Hi All, I couldn't see any questions on IsoView so I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum for my question. My issue is that I'm trying to do some very specific printing from IsoView. As such, I need to print a specifically sized IsoView image to a device context so I can then print it my self. I have tried using the messages WM_PRINT and WM_PRINTCLIENT but strangely, they do not seen to be supported. I then tried to use the Draw method on the IViewObject interface. The IViewObject is supported by IsoView but the image I got from the Draw message was the wrong size and of low quality. Why this should be the case I have no idea. I would gladly display the image on the screen and just grab the bits but this operation has to run in the background and Windows clips all the content of offscreen windows. Does anyone know where I'm going wrong or have any good ideas I haven't thought of? Any help would be much appreciated. I'm working on Windows XP using Visual C++ 2005 with MFC and ATL Thanks in advance.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags