cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Programcrash when I paste something from the clipboard

ptc-2856211
1-Newbie

Programcrash when I paste something from the clipboard

Hi, i have the following problem: when a co-worker paste something from the clipboard into the iso-draw-document, iso-Draw will crash immediatly. We use iso draw 6 and the eventlog give us this information: Source: Application Error Event ID: 1000 Error Code: 0x00049104 I made a full hardware-Check. WinXp was installed one week ago. i am at a loss now. Maybe someone can help me here! thanks, Peter
1 REPLY 1

Hi Peter, this is an issue you should typically report to a support representative using the call logger on the support site at https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/call_logger/call_logger.jsp. There may be a problem with the installation and you can try to reset IsoDraw to it's defaults. To do so, you start IsoDraw with the Shift key pressed. A message will be displayed asking if you would like to create new preferences. Once you confirmed your IsoDraw will behave like just installed. If this does not change anything, please contact PTC support. Just to mention it: IsoDraw does accept clipboard items only which are from IsoDraw itself, except for text. (But it should not crash). Also you may need to use IsoDraw 6 within the context of a specific project but it is worth to think about using the most recent version, IsoDraw 7.1. Much success, Christian
Top Tags