cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Recently Upgraded to Isodraw 7.1

amackinnon
1-Newbie

Recently Upgraded to Isodraw 7.1

I've recently recieved my upgrade for IsoDraw 7.1. And I want to say first off that I appreciate the effort that has gone in to this version to make it easier to work with. I've noticed that the 3D data handling is much improved and am very happy with the new 3D selection options. However, I've also got a bone to pick: ProE2Iso: As a customer that needs large amounts of data from ProE to work with in Isodraw, I was extremely releived to discover that there was a way for me to skip the Pro/E>IGES>ISO step. Yesterday I spent a good deal of time trying to install ProE2Iso only to find out that 64-bit systems are not supported! Please tell me there are plans to implement a 64 bit .dll file and soon. *yes, I do realize if we had Windchill 5 I'd be able to use our pdm environment to pull the cad data, but we don't* -Allen MacKinnon
2 REPLIES 2

We've been told we might see something late 2010 in Ver 8.

"Christopher Dabrowski" wrote:

We've been told we might see something late 2010 in Ver 8.

Top Tags