cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Styler Header Formatting Question

JonMarcum
1-Newbie

Styler Header Formatting Question

I have made changes to the SMA stylesheet header (i.e. added logo and chapter information). I applied these changes to "ChapterPage Set Even/Odd pages".

When I publish my SMA map to PDF, the header information shows up on every page except for the top level (chapter) pages. If I demote the chapter elements down a level the header information displays. How do I get the header information to show up on the top level (chapter) pages?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Jon,

Not familiar with the SMA application/stylesheets. Also, I'm still using Styler 5.3 m110 so my guess might be past its SELL-BY date.

It sounds as though the page set you changed might have a different first page. Take a look at Format > Page Sets > [highlight the appropriate page set] > Edit > Headers (tab) and review whether Odd First Page Header is set to Same or Different. If Different, you will need to Edit First Page Header as you did already.

This could theoretically apply to left/even pages, but it would be the unusual document that had that setup.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Jon,

Not familiar with the SMA application/stylesheets. Also, I'm still using Styler 5.3 m110 so my guess might be past its SELL-BY date.

It sounds as though the page set you changed might have a different first page. Take a look at Format > Page Sets > [highlight the appropriate page set] > Edit > Headers (tab) and review whether Odd First Page Header is set to Same or Different. If Different, you will need to Edit First Page Header as you did already.

This could theoretically apply to left/even pages, but it would be the unusual document that had that setup.

Hi Paul,

Your suggestion did the trick, thank you for your help!

Top Tags