cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

TOC: How to format page numbers?

ReicheltBert
1-Newbie

TOC: How to format page numbers?

Hi!

I've searched for hours now, but I don't find a way to format the display of page numbers after each chapter in the tabe of contents. I'm pretty sure this is possible, but if I try to add user defined formats in the table of contents, I only can change the number of the chapter and the text title. Can anybody give me a hint?

Thanks and regards!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi there,

Are you using Styler for the formatting? If so, you will want to look at styling the SFEs (Styler Formatting Elements). These are automatically generated by Styler and are hidden by default. You can enable them in the preferences in order to view and modify their behaviour.

BTW, there are also UFEs (User Formatting Elements) and GTEs (Generated Text Elements) which you may encounter and need to style in a similar fashion to SFEs.

-Gareth

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi there,

Are you using Styler for the formatting? If so, you will want to look at styling the SFEs (Styler Formatting Elements). These are automatically generated by Styler and are hidden by default. You can enable them in the preferences in order to view and modify their behaviour.

BTW, there are also UFEs (User Formatting Elements) and GTEs (Generated Text Elements) which you may encounter and need to style in a similar fashion to SFEs.

-Gareth

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for your answer! That worked well!

Yes, I've tried to handle this with UFEs and GTEs in the fist place, but the result wasn't very good.

kind regards

Announcements

Top Tags