cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Text Alignment (again)

tgalvin
1-Newbie

Text Alignment (again)

I'm facing another issue with having text line-up properly within list items. I've included a copy of what I'm seeing below:

List+Alignment.png

As you can see, my Warnings, Notes, and List 1 Items (numbered items in parentheses) line-up properly. However, I have not been able to get my (a), (b), and (c) items to do the same. I have included an example of my FOSI as well (I've attached it as a Word document). If you have any solutions please let me know.

4 REPLIES 4

Are you having an issue with the (a)... when the line wraps as seen in (d) under NOTE:?

Are you having an issue with the (a)... not aligning when in the context of a NOTE:?

What is it suppose to align with?

Are (a)... aligning as you expect when in a numbered list?

Are WARNINGS and NOTES not aligning properly in the context of a numbered list?

(WARNINGS and NOTES aligning with the content of (5))

I'm having an issue getting (a)... to line wrap as seen in (d) under NOTE:. I need the second line of text under (d) to wrap properly

Both myself and Suzanne gave you the methods you need to use for achieving this requirement in your other thread, or do you have a more specific issue here?

You guys did, I was focusing on the "occur: notfirst" items instead of the "occur: first" items

Top Tags