cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

The problems about the picture/text in table for Web, and publishing.

LorinXie
1-Newbie

The problems about the picture/text in table for Web, and publishing.

Dear All,

I'm a ordinary technology writer from China, using Arbortext 6.0, I publish the PDF and Webhelp using file(F)-pubilsh(B)-PDF(B) and file(F)-pubilsh(B)-Web(W), and find some questions. My English is not good, and using the Chinese Version, when I reading the Help Documents, I feeling curiously weak and faint And I find it's very hard to find something using Chinese about Arbortext Editor and Style...

The following is my quesions:

1.The picture and text in table. I publish the PDF is good, but the Web html is not OK.

ptc.png

Can I using some control, when I using one topic, publish good PDF and good Web html? Using Arbortext Style? How?

2.I publish the PDF and Webhelp using file(F)-pubilsh(B)-PDF(B), I can see the publish engine is APP. But it's strange that when I change a .style file, the publish engine is changed to FOSI. Why? can I choose it?
I see the help document said the APP can't support Web, but I can publish the Web, although the format is not good... I use file(F)-pubilsh(B)-Web(W) to publish Web html, what's the publish engine? (We didn't have PE.)

We don't have enough programs experience, so we want find a simple, crude way to using one topics, publish the PDF and Web html.

Could you give me any tips please? Thank you very very much!!!

Best Regards

Lorin

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags