cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

repeat title in 2nd column

beaslic
1-Newbie

repeat title in 2nd column

I have a two-column layout in which I have mulitple categories of content. Each category is given a title using xsl:text. When the content of a given category flows over to the 2nd column, I want the category title to print above the content that has flowed over.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Bev is working on the Army 40051-2A style sheets.  From what this sounds like, it is the double column of the work package initial setup.

BTW, I am no longer involved in the 40051 style sheet effort. I will be starting a new job on 20 Dec.

Give Bev all the help you can folks.

Lynn

---- Beverly Easlic <-> wrote:
> I have a two-column layout in which I have mulitple categories of content.  Each category is given a title using xsl:text.  When the content of a given category flows over to the 2nd column, I want the category title to print above the content that has flowed over.
> Thanks.
>
>      
> ----------     

Grats...as maddening as it is to be on this end, I bet I'd rather REMAIN on the receiving end...

John T. Jarrett CDT
Senior Tech Writer, Integrated Logistics Support,Land & Armaments/Global Tactical Systems

T832.673.2147 | M 832.363.7234 | F 832.673.2376| x1147 | -
BAE Systems, 5000 I-10 West, Sealy, Texas USA 77474
www.baesystems.com
Top Tags