cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

uninstalling + reinstalling

ptc-2620720
1-Newbie

uninstalling + reinstalling

Hi, I have had to uninstall IsoDraw using the Control Panel feature in Windows Vista (local / to fix a licensing issue) and now cannot reinstall it. I get the traditional modify/repair/remove as if it's not really gone. How can I do a clean reinstall? Thanks, Wouter
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Wouter, did you yet try the repair option to reinstall it? I do not believe that a reinstall fixes licensing problems. What kind of problems with the license did you encounter? regards, Christian

Hi Christian I was in touch with the PTC help desk earlier this week. We got it reinstalled, but to no avail, it still doesn't work. But at least we know the cause now. Apparently, I shouldn't try and install IsoDraw on Vista, since that's not supported. Do you have the same experience (I know it's in the requirements, but still...)? Thanks, Wouter

Hi Wouter, I did not try it yet, but I will QA let know that in this area issues might occur. Thank you, Christian

If you have problems uninstalling programs (eg, it does not delete until the end; either in the registry entries submitted by the program), I recommend using the utility "Windows Install Clean Up".

Top Tags