cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Changing Default Dimensioning Units

sandman_viper2
1-Newbie

Changing Default Dimensioning Units

1 REPLY 1

Maybe the easiest would be to use mm part file as template.

When you start a new part, uncheck the USE DEFAULT TEMPLATE check box and choose one that is in "mm".

--
Rui

"Engineer@ UNSW" <-> wrote in message news:57092@model...
Dear Helper(s), (Apologies for being impersonal)

Just wondering how to change the "dimensioning" units from Inches (In) to Millimetres (mm) as default in Pro/Engineer Wildfire. I am a university student (new to Pro/e Wildfire) - so please be as precise in your response as possible.

I do thank you kindly for your time, and thanks again if you responded.

Regards,

Adrian

P.S. Hope I sent this to the right place; not sure where to mail it to - trying here anyway

NOTICE: The content of this e-mail is confidential, and it is intended for forum recipients only. Any views expressed in this communication are those of ME, of course. If you have received this communique in error, please notify ME, by reply mail and delete this message.
Though all reasonable care has been applied by myself to maintain the integrity of this transmission, I am unable to accept any responsibility for errors, corruption of data, or electronic viruses, and I strongly suggest the use of your own data protection systems.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags