I need to subscribe to this. This came out on the 4th.
Sr. Software Engineer
Goodrich - ISR Systems
Talked to one of the PTC guys about this at the Tech Forum in the UK as we recently updated our 9.1 Windchill to m060 so we could move to Creo 1.0
The response was about the uptake of Creo 1.0 was low so they decided to concentrate their (PTC) efforts on Creo 2.0 as there is more customer value in this release compared to Creo 1.0 with more of the Creo apps being inter functional 😉
Just bad timing on our part I guess
We haven't decided yet if we're going to go to Creo 1.0 and then onto Creo 2.0 when thenext Windchill 9.1 update is available (June me thinks) or wait until M070 is available and take the hit and update Windchill again then goto Creo 2.0and of course there is Windchill 10.1 but we don't want to do Windchill and ProE upgrade at the same time, my user community would leave 😉