cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Creo 2.0 M070

JamesBurcham
4-Participant

Creo 2.0 M070

My company is currently running Creo 2.0 M040, I am considering updating us to M070, but I have been seeing some negative things on the forum about the updates. I would like to get the thoughts of a few people that have installed M070. What can I expect with the update? Is it worth updating at this point?

9 REPLIES 9

Thanks for the link, but I have already reviewed what the update advisor had. I'm really just looking for user experience and feedback on the latest version, because of some negative things I have seen on the forum.

I am on M040 as well and still waiting on the update. I have a few projects in the works that I cannot risk at the moment. M040 seems ot be reasonably stable.

Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:JamesBurcham)

The first Creo 2 build I used was M050 and in hindsight, it seemed REALLY stable. Because when I went to M060 I started having some flakyness. Hopefully M070 fixes that, hopefully I have time over the weekend to upgrade it.

Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:Inoram)

I have run M070 a couple weeks now. I am thinking of going back to M050. It seemed more stable. Just FYI.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

I told customer service the same thing when they recommended updating to M070. I am still on M040.

JamesBurcham
4-Participant

Based on the responses and other things I have heard, I think I will stick with M040 for now. Thanks for your input.

dgoodland
4-Participant

been on 070 two weeks now - and in the last couple of days it has been getting worse and worse for locking up and crashing.

Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:dgoodland)

M080 has been better. Since 10-18 when i installed it, it crashed once.

edit: I guess if you use PDM have to watch out for the Save issue in M080. I only know what I have read on these forums about that, I haven't had any issues myself (but I don't use PDM).

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags