cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Creo 2.0

dsashalmi
3-Visitor

Creo 2.0

Helo!

Could you tell me, what should I do, if I get this message.

4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the forum David. It looks like something either stopped or removed the Quality Agent from your computer. If you disabled the Quality Agent during install, this may have allowed the install without the Quality Agent. Is this a trial or academic version?

You can try to reinstall or repair the installation and see if this fixes the issue. Otherwise, contact PTC. Depending on your version, you have different routes to contact tech support.

David,

during Creo 2.0 installation PTC Quality Agent software is automatically installed. You can see this item in Programs and Features list (available in Control Panel). You must not uninstall it, when you want to use Student edition of Creo 2.0.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

So, I should uninstall creo 2.0, and when I install it again, I have to look into the Control Panel???

David,

in Programs and Features list (available in Control Panel) you can verify whether PTC Quality Agent software is installed on your PC. That is all.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags