cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Fatigue Advisor

randyspeed
1-Newbie

Fatigue Advisor

Sim'ers,

Has anyone out there used Fatigue Advisor in a customer/production or consulting environment?

Specifically, the customer is interested in how the data gets from acquisition to MECHANICA.

Appreciate any kind of feedback. I'll post replies.

Randy Speed, Principal
Speed Consulting, LLC
2871 Howard Road
Waxahachie, TX 75165
(972) 938-0490 ph (972) 937-2319 fax
www.speedconsulting.com
5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

Does any one have information to share regarding Fatigue Advisor?

(Demos, presentations, white papers, tutorials)

Thanks,

Regards.

hugo miranda
cad/cam/cae leader

acceso b, no. 406

parque industrial jurica

zip. 76100

querétaro, qro. méxico

ph: +52 (442) 211 4927

fax: +52 (442) 211 4888

dialcomm 8*553 4927

e-mail: -

This communication may contain confidential information intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.

Any views or options expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of mabe or general electric

consumer and industrial (GEC&I).

Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail without consent of the originator is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the author by telephone at 52 (442) 2114927

Hugo,

Is this what you were looking for:

Hugo,

I put some stuff about Fatigue Advisor that I have collected on my ftp site. Anybody should be able to download the files by dragging, or copying from this location:

I have to apologize for the corrupt file on the ftp site. I have replaced it with a valid one. The file is 2006_World_User.zip.

It does not contain any fatigue information but anyone is welcome to download it.

Thanks to Scott Aldern for pointing this out.

Randy

Imagine, if you will ....

two parallel guide rods mounted at both ends.
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags