cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

JDBC connection through pro/e environment

ptc-1855953
1-Newbie

JDBC connection through pro/e environment

Hi everybody, I am trying to make database connection in pro/e environment through java(synchronous application). I am getting exception as class not found (com.mysql.jdbc.Driver). But the same code is executed in java environment with out any problem. So i want to know how to make JDBC connection and retrieve the values from data base in pro/e. I would be glad to recieve the replies for this problem. I am using pro/e wildfire 2.0, and Netbeans IDE 5.0,Mysql database. thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4

you are probably losing your classpath settings. are you setting it in the .dat file: java_app_classpath ??? correctly? -mark

Hi Mark Rafn, Thanks for your reply. you were absolutely right,i didnt set class path for "mysql" jar file. now code is working.

Hi there, I have some model,and updating some 4 parameter values to model through java using jlink API's in synchronous application . To regenerate the model i has to go to proe environment and need to press regenerate model button. but i want this thing through code only. I mean to say is there any possibilities to regenerate the model through coding? Thank you

Hi Sivakumar, Did you have any success in this? Thanks, Abbas
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags