cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Pro Engineering 5 student wont start

ptc-4218501
1-Newbie

Pro Engineering 5 student wont start

I recently bought the student version from ptc store got the dvd installed it and then bought the elearning library. Used proengineer a few times then then next time i tried to open it nothing happend the icon would stay lit up for a second or two then nothing so I tryed running as admin same thing happens.

so I tried reinstaling it and still wont start. tried running in different compatablity modes but it was working before that with no problems but just incase. I am running windows 7 home I dont know what to do now. I sent a email to - a few minutes ago hope they can help me out or you guys thanks

1 REPLY 1

Gaur,

launch Command Prompt window, change the current directory to PROEWF5\bin and launch ptchostid.bat. You will see MAC address of network card, which is used by PROE. Then check whether this network card is ON. You can launch the command iponfig /all from Command Prompt window and look into the output.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags