cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Proe popup message after certain time

ptc-1911782
1-Newbie

Proe popup message after certain time

Hi,

My requirement in proe is i need a mapkey to popup a message on screen after a specific time.

Ex. If proe is started on 9:00am then after 60min i need proe to popup a message that "Your 60 minutes session is completed please save & close proe or the same will be force closed & data will be lost".

Simillary i need to run a mapkek after a specific time.

Time will be fixed based on the requirement.

Please help me in this regard

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Naresh,

I think that you are a teacher and you need to finish your work with your students.

If you need to save file at time you can try to use this little program / utility:

AutoSave >>

AutoSave is Pro/TOOLKIT application which checks periodically Creo objects in memory and saves changed ones with respect to user settings into working directory or workspace or only displays warning message.

Product Features

User can:

• enable/disable this functionality
  • set time of period and set checked object types

Supported Creo versions

• Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4
  • Creo Elements/Pro 5
  • Creo Parametric 1.0
  • Creo Parametric 2.0

More information you can find here: http://www.cogras.cz/Products/Supputils.aspx?lang=en-US

Regards,

Vladimir

Note: if you need to switch off the program - you can create batch file or set Windows scheduler

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

This looks as if it might do exactly what Creo2 should have built in, but can anyone explain how to install it in Creo2 please?

I downladed the trial, but then was totally confused when trying to follow the install instructions.

Thanks for any steers.

Stephen.

TomasLoun
4-Participant
(To:sdesaulles)

Hi Stephen,

you can contact COGRAS support directly at http://www.cogras.cz/Contact.aspx, we will help you with the installation.

Tom

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags