cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Wildfire 3 f000 ship date

ptc-449049
1-Newbie

Wildfire 3 f000 ship date

The ptc product calendar still says 3/17/06 for production english ship date for wildfire 3 fcs. The software upgrade availability tool lists F000 as currently available. However i heard on MCAD central it's due out on May 6. I just want to know if its eminent or months away? Thanks.
1 REPLY 1

I have received WF3.0 F000 and have installed it. So far so good. WEverything seems to work well. I especially like the changes to material specifications. It is much easier to asign material properties to a part with one dialog box for all material properties and appearances. They even transfer well into mechanica. I also like having shaded views in drawings. Makes it much better for sending a pdf to someone instead of and AutoCAD! The only thing is I am having a heck of a time with Mechanica Licenses. I get a license for the Mechanica user interface but can not get the license for the anlaysis engine. Maybe someone out there can help.
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags