cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Wildfire Appears Faint compared to 2001?

LeeCasey
1-Newbie

Wildfire Appears Faint compared to 2001?

Does anybody find that wildfire is a bit of a strain on the eyes compared to 2001? white lines on a light grey background is a bit difficult to view in my opinion. I know you can edit it this, just wonder why it was done like that? Has anyone else found this? or is it just my bad eye sight
2 REPLIES 2

Lee, It is possible to set your environment back to the familiar blue background, yellow/red/ planes etc. that existed prior to Wildfire. That is under View>Display Settings>Scheme tab>Use Pre-Wildfire Scheme. That being said, we used the pre-Wildfire setup in Wildfire 1. There were enough changes to get used to without that. When we transitioned to Wildfire 2, I went with the PTC default colors at that point with the exception of the datum (plane, axis, etc) colors. I wasn't fond of the brown, so I altered them to an emerald green, similar to the shade that PTC chose for Pro/DESKTOP. After about 3 days of complaints everyone got used to it, and frankly it is easier on the eyes. If you shoot me a direct email I will attach our .scl file. Regards

Hey Peter, thanks for your post I'd love a copy of your scl to see if its easier on my eyes. I couldnt find your email address in your profile but could you email it to me at - Thanks alot
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags