cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

open Wildfire3 files with Wildfire2?

xcasademunt
1-Newbie

open Wildfire3 files with Wildfire2?

Can I open some file created in ProE Wildfire3 with ProE wildfire2? I can't save it as IGS or NEU because I need conserve all funtions of model tree. Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5

NO

check for GCRI. U can do it with that.

Please try GCRI patches from PTC website. Those are available for free there. Just check before downloading as there number of options available for diffrent releases.

Xavier There are several posts on using the granite module for Pro-E. Now it will allow you to open the model and 'see" the model tree, but you will not be able to edit any features created in a newer release of Pro-E. Certainly you can create new features. The granite module is not the "magic solution". The best advice I can give to all that face this issue is to install the older versions of Pro-E, as needed, and model in them. It is rather easy to create new launch commands for each Pro-E version you need. Eric

Thanks, I will try with GCRI patches.
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags