cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

pen_line_width not working properly in creo

DalbeerSinghSoh
4-Participant

pen_line_width not working properly in creo

today got a chance to take my hand on Creo... it was not good at first site as ui is totally changed and hv to click more, plus i love my meanubar which is gone now why i love it? cause i often uses keyboard which is quite important to me to work fast. meanubar increases speed of my work. anyways i hv a problem which i dont hv before. i hv trouble to change the pen_line_width in creo. by defult it is 3 and i want it to be 0.5 but creo doesnot changes value. why is that??? i tried 1,2,3,4,5... and value change is creo donot take pen_line_width in decimals why is that?? or is there anthting else that i hv to do first?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ahh sry my bad my table file was not configured in creo....... actually i was too excited to see new creo..

thanx 4 reminding me

Regards

-Dalbeer

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Sir

As per the documents

The value of penx_line_weight should be integers ranging from 1 to 16

where 1 represents .005 inch(.127mm) width

If pen1_line_weight 2

Then the line width would be 0.254mm

It is very hard to check whether system reads values like 1.25 or 1.5 . Because the lines are too thin.

The Creo does not accept values other than integers. But you can change the value in Config.pro in notepad.

(My old wf-5 config setting do not show any error in creo having values other than integers)

But If you want to specify exact line width then I would suggest you to go for Pen Table File

Regards

K.Mahanta

ahh sry my bad my table file was not configured in creo....... actually i was too excited to see new creo..

thanx 4 reminding me

Regards

-Dalbeer

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags