cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

64 bit compile errors

ptc-601014

64 bit compile errors

All,

I'm trying to compile a 64 bit Pro/TOOLKIT app. I'm using the PTC example code, which compiles just fine. But, when I change the paths and file names to be compiled, I keep getting the following errors:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\Include\crt\f
unctional(156) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '('
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\Inclu
de\crt\functional(161) : see reference to class template instantiation 'std::bin
der1st<_Bfn>' being compiled
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\Include\crt\f
unctional(156) : error C2501: 'std::binder1st<_Bfn>::result_type' : missing stor
age-class or type specifiers
unctional(156) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
unctional(176) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '('
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\Inclu
de\crt\functional(181) : see reference to class template instantiation 'std::bin
der2nd<_Bfn>' being compiled
unctional(176) : error C2501: 'std::binder2nd<_Bfn>::result_type' : missing stor
age-class or type specifiers
unctional(176) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
c:\64BitCompilations\pcat_pro\source\globals.h(82) : fatal error C1004: unexpect
ed end-of-file found
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

Has anybody else seen this?

Thanks,
Terisa

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
Announcements