cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Connection problem tor Pro/E VB API in Excel 2007 VBA

ptc-687089
1-Newbie

Connection problem tor Pro/E VB API in Excel 2007 VBA

I am trying to run a short program from Excel 2007 VBA to connect to a Pro/E session.

It is failing on the basic connection line:

Set conn = asynconn.Connect(", ", ".", 5)

The error message is:

Microsoft Visual Basic Run-time error '-2147352567 (80020009)': Automation error Exception Occurred.

The same program had worked past this initial point in Excel 2003 VBA, but we decided to try it in Excel 2007 because it had failed at a later point, and the person (Tech Support) who sent it to me had used Excel 2007.

So I think I have a basic setup problem. I have set up all the environment variables, etc.

Anybody familiar with this glitch?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags