cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Report Recipe using filter-tag

ptc-6838082
1-Newbie

Report Recipe using filter-tag

Hello colleagues,

I'm trying to create a CSV-report viewing Test-Sessions and the relationships down to TestSteps (Testsession -> TestSuite -> TestCase -> TestStep).

That is the csv-headline:

ID;Type;Summary;Verdict;Annotation

I'm using the RelationshipL#-Tags and so I get all necessary Items.(that works fine 🙂

For the Testresults (TestCase) on level 2 I use <%begintestresultdetail%>-Tags and so I get <%testresult Verdict%> and <%testresult Annotation%>. (that also works fine 🙂

Now on level 3 (TestSeps) I need <%beginteststepresultdetail%>-Tags for geting <%teststep Result%> and <%teststep Annotation%> but here I get a list and so I must filter the list for the current (level 3) TestStep.

I think it must be like this

<%filter%>(field[ID]=<%teststep Step ID%>)<%endfilter%>

but it doesn't work.
(field[ID] should be the current TestSep ID from level 3)

The error-message I get is:

MKS124814: Cannot show view information: Error parsing rule "(field[ID]=<%teststep Step ID%>)..." : MKS124247: Field "ID": Value "<%teststep Step ID%>" is not a valid integer.

Here is the complete recipe:

ID;Type;Summary;Verdict;Annotation

<%begindetail%>

<%<%builtin ID%>%>;<%<%builtin Type%>%>;<%<%builtin Summary%>%>;;;

<%beginrelationshipsdetail Tests%>

<%Relationship <%builtin ID%>%>;<%Relationship <%builtin Type%>%>;<%Relationship <%builtin Summary%>%>;;;

<%beginrelationshipsdetailL2 Contains,Test Steps%>

<%RelationshipL2 <%builtin ID%>%>;<%RelationshipL2 <%builtin Type%>%>;<%RelationshipL2 <%builtin Summary%>%>;<%begintestresultdetail%><%testresult Verdict%>;<%testresult Annotation%><%endtestresultdetail%>;

<%beginrelationshipsdetailL3 Contains,Test Steps%>

<%RelationshipL3 <%builtin ID%>%>;<%RelationshipL3 <%builtin Type%>%>;<%RelationshipL3 <%builtin Summary%>%>;<%beginteststepresultdetail%><%filter%>(field[ID]=<%teststep Step ID%>)<%endfilter%><%teststep Result%>;<%teststep Annotation%><%endteststepresultdetail%>;

<%endrelationshipsdetailL3%>
<%endrelationshipsdetailL2%>
<%endrelationshipsdetail%>
<%enddetail%>

Do I made something wrong with the filter-tag?

kind regards
Uwe

3 REPLIES 3
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-6838082)

Hello Uwe,

I took a quick look. I'm not sure if this would work, but what happens if you try changing:

<%beginteststepresultdetail%><%filter%>(field[ID]=<%teststep Step ID%>)<%endfilter%><%teststep Result%>;<%teststep Annotation%>

to add quotes around <%teststep Step ID%>:

<%beginteststepresultdetail%><%filter%>(field[ID]="<%teststep Step ID%>")<%endfilter%><%teststep Result%>;<%teststep Annotation%>

?

Also, is teststep Step ID the name of a field? Should this be <%teststep <%Step ID%>%>?

I'm basing this off of the PTC Integrity Server Administration Guide, page 571 and later.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

Hello Kael,

thank you for your hints! I have checked it both, but it didnt work.

The Error-Message is the same:

MKS124814: Cannot show view information: Error parsing rule "(field[ID]=<%teststep <%Step ID%>%>)..." : MKS124247: Field "ID": Value "<%teststep <%Step ID%>%>" is not a valid integer.

Important detail is, I'm using Integrity 2009SP7 and so my "PTC Integrity Server Administration Guide" document have no page 571.

Nevertheless I will read the 10.6 Documentation to search for a solution.

kind regards,

Uwe

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-6838082)

Hello Uwe,

In that case, if nobody else chimes in, you may want to contact PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager Support.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags